Welcome to my website, how can I help you?
Let me introduce myself, I am a Chartered Physiotherapist with a PhD in Exercise Therapy. I developed a system of exercises influenced by Pilates, Yoga and Physiotherapy. The exercise sequences are here in my Online Movement Studio and are designed to keep you strong, mobile and pain free.
I started working in the Physiotherapy Department of East Surrey Hospital in 2003. After seeing the impact of exercise, I was so motivated by exercise therapy that I completed a PhD whilst working as a Research Fellow. I have since published peer review articles and have spoken at International Medical Conferences about Exercise Therapy.
Since qualifying as a Physiotherapist I have worked in many hospitals, clinics and GP surgeries. I set up ‘Mount Kelly Physio’ in Devon where I am still the Director and Clinical Lead. I am trained in Pilates, Clinical Pilates, Yoga and Acupuncture. Alongside my clinical work, my passions are horses, dogs and supporting British farming.
- 2008 BSc (hons) Physiotherapy 2008
- 2008 DMA clinical Pilates level 1& 2
- 2010 APPI Pilates level 1& 2
- 2011 Devon School of Yoga Diploma Yoga Instructor
- 2015 PhD ‘The effects of Pilates based core stability training upon people with MS, a randomised controlled multi-centre Clinical Trial’.
Relevant Exercise Experience
- Regular supervised Body Control and Stott Pilates practice since 2003.
- Ashtanga yoga primary series Mysore style self and supervised practice since 2006 including periods at Yoga Plus Crete.
- Horses: Work riding (National Hunt and Point to Point racing) since 1996. Affiliated Show jumping and Dressage since 1997
Book a private appointment with Esther
Book a private appointment at Mount Kelly Physiotherapy Centre.
Book studio class in Tavistock
3 Abbey Place
Tavistock PL19 0AB
14 day money back guarantee
The Online Movement Studio Membership with Esther Fox.